2009年12月12日星期六

Fang Da Tong-Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You

If i had to live my life without you near me
The day would all be empty
The night would seem so long
With you i see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But i never feel this strong
Our dream are young and we both know
They'll take us to where we want to go
Hold me now
touch me now
i don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much i love you
One thg u can be sure of
i never ask for more then your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much l love you
The world may change my whole life through
but nothing's gonna change my love for u
If the road ahead is not so easy
our love will lead the way for us
like a guiding star
i will be there if u should need me
you don't have to change a thg
i love u just the way u are
so come with me and share the view
they will help we to see forever too
hold me now
touch me now
i donwan to live without you..

没有评论:

发表评论